Monday, March 2, 2009


Judy of Judy's Kitchen sent me a Sisterhood Award for my blog. Thank you Judy! Check out Judy's Kitchen for some wonderful, healthy recipes.

I'm passing this award along to the following great bloggers. Check them out:

1) Betsy of Joyful Reflections
2) Kathy of Old Books & Vintage Paper
3) Gayle of The Grocery Cart Challenge
4) Judy of Recipes from a Southern Country Cook
5) Kathy of Whispering Moments
6) Melissa of Mo's Munchies
7) Ree of The Pioneer Woman Cooks
8) Carrie of Carrie's Cooking and Recipes
9) Ali of Divine Domesticity
10) Day of Cooking with Dawn & Family

The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 people who you think show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person who has nominated you for the award.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Thank you for thinking of me with this award. I will get around to it just as soon as possible. I enjoy your site and will check out Judy's Kitchen.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Thanks Marge for the award.. I'll put it on my sidebar. Both of your blogs are EXCELLENT. I especially enjoyed your other blog--reading the weather lore.

Hope you have a great day.
Thanks Again!
Hugs,
Betsy

Femin Susan said...

Thanks for sharing!
may god bless you !

Carrie said...

Marge, thanks so much for the award! You have some awesome recipes on your blog, I can't wait to try the Spinach Noodle Casserole! Yum Yum!!