Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Mornings

One of the best parts about Fall is relaxing on the porch and enjoying all the colorful trees.  I love the idea of enjoying a steaming hot cup of coffee on a chilly Fall morning.  After the lazy days of summer, the patio furniture could use some sprucing up.  I'm always on the look for new ideas - especially when I can search on the Internet.  I searched for patio furniture cleaning austin.  Lots of great sites popped up. 

While I found exactly what I needed at  http://www.thesteamteam.com/, I also found a lot of useful information about air duct cleaning.  Have you ever had this done?  Since Fall is usually when I have my heating unit serviced, I was especially interested in having the ducts cleaned.  Isn't that always the way it works? You start searching for one idea and end up with something even better!

Now I'm thinking I should just take my laptop to the porch with my morning coffee instead of the newspaper!  How about you?  Where's the first place you look for information?

No comments: