Friday, May 27, 2011

Zesty turkey wrap for quick lunches

Guest post written by Emily Shelton

I've never minded preparing and fixing food for myself. I actually love to cook! But there are just some times when I wish that I had the chance to whip up something really great but I don't have the time to do it. So I like to figure out shortcuts for little dishes that I just throw together in a matter of minutes.

But I tend to over think these things, so I went online to get some inspiration for really simple quick meals to make that don't require cooking or baking. When i was online looking up some stuff like that I came across the website http://get.wildblue.com/faqs.html and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for a new internet service for my apartment through it.

I found a quick recipe for a zesty turkey wrap that sounded delicious so I've made that a couple of times, which includes ingredients that I kind of already have around the kitchen anyway. Also, I love hummus and I can throw that in the wrap too to add a little more flavor.

No comments: