Friday, February 25, 2011

Cart Buster Savings Event & $25 Gift Card Giveway!


It's no secret to my friends that I love shopping at Kroger. Combining sales and coupons make for some great bargains. In addition, I almost always find new products at my local Kroger before I can find them at other stores. And, I'm not the only one. I was at the hair salon the other day and the customer in the chair next to me was talking about trying to find a new product. The stylist suggested she try Kroger, because if anyone has it, Kroger would!
.
I was extremely excited to hear about the Cart Buster Savings Event exclusively at Kroger and the Kroger Family of Stores. From February 27th through March 12th, shop Kroger´s biggest-ever promotion and find the hottest prices around on more than 35 brands, across more than 60 categories from General Mills, P&G, Nestle, Pepsi and Kroger Banner Brands. During the Cart Buster Savings Event, you´ll find great savings in almost every department at the Kroger Family of Stores. You are sure to find bargains near you because the Kroger Family of Stores includes Kroger, Ralph´s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott´s Food & Pharmacy.
.
I want you to be able to enjoy this great savings event. I have a $25 Kroger Family of Stores gift card that you can use on the great savings available during the Cart Buster Savings Event! Entering is easy:
.
1)Leave a comment below & tell me how you love to save money on groceries
2)If you are a follower of this blog, you will automatically receive an additional entry.
3)Link to this blog post from your blog or website for an extra entry
.
The gift card, information, and giveaway were provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills / Nestle / Proctor & Gamble through MyBlogSpark. The giveaway will end at midnight, February 27th and I'll post the winner on February 28th.

.
Here's a short list of the brands included in the Cart Buster Savings Event:

Multigrain Cheerios
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Pillsbury
Betty Crocker
Hamburger Helper
Yoplait
Progresso
Totino´s
Green Giant
Cascadian Farm
Tide
Charmin
Bounty
Pampers
Pantene
Crest
Iams
Febreze
Old Spice
Bounce
DiGiorno´s
Nestle Toll House
Juicy Juice
Coffee-Mate
Edy´s
Stouffer´s
Lean Cuisine
Hot Pockets
Nestle Candy
Purina
and many more!
.
Looking for even more ways to add money to your pocket? Visit Kroger.com/CartBuster to participate in their "Deal of the Day" promotion! During each day of Kroger´s Cart Buster Savings Event, be one of the first 1000 people to click on the deal link and receive a free load-to-card coupon for the featured daily item.
.
This contest has ended. The winner is:

Sunflower Sue said...
I love your site. The recipes are great and the give-a-ways are fun. Keep up the good work!

February 25, 2011 12:34 PM

Congratulations Sunflower Sue! Please e-mail your contact information to simplecookery@aol.com so I can send you the gift card. Be sure to stop back my my blog and let us all know how you used the gift card at Kroger!

14 comments:

Mo Mo said...

I love all your recipes.

Sunflower Sue said...

I love your site. The recipes are great and the give-a-ways are fun. Keep up the good work!

Pip said...

I use coupons at Krogers all the time. Love their double coupons!

Unknown said...

I love to use coupons to get the most for my money! I'm also a follower!

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

Crockpot Cranberry Chicken & Rice looks really good....but everything always looks really good that you make!!!

Mami2jcn said...

We use coupons!

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mari said...

I use coupons and match them up to sales. I follow your blog also.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

we love using coupons

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

susitravl said...

I gather all my electronic & paper coupons, make a list and ask for Price Matching to save $$$ on groceries.
susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

susitravl said...

I'm following your blog via GFC.
susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

Liz said...

I save a little with coupons and a lot with sales!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Liz said...

I follow with GFC!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

Naseer Ahmad said...

I really like your this recipes, I fond you a good ideas creator, i think this is comfortable giveway for new designer of gift card design.
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Cards printing
Scratch Card Printing