Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt

I love to try new products. I especially love to try new products when I have a great coupon. So, I was very excited to try Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt recently. If you've tried some of the new yogurts on the market that include fiber or digestive aids, you may have noticed they are usually higher in calorie content. Yoplait Fiber One has come out with a 50 calorie cup that has zero grams of fat and includes 5 grams of fiber. I tried the Strawberry flavor and it was delicious. Other flavors include Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime Pie. It's the perfect, guilt-free snack and I'd love for you to be able to try it also. Just e-mail me at simplecookery@aol.com with your name and address. I'll send you a coupon for $1.35 good for any flavor Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt Multipacks - and they don't expire until 1/20/2010. Please hurry though because this offer is open to the first five e-mails that I receive and will end August 31, 2009.

No comments: