Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sarah Smiled

Sunflower Sue encouraged me to enter a short story contest at FamilyFiction.com, probably in hopes of prompting me to finish the book I've been writing forever. The hardest part was keeping the story under 1000 words.  There was so much more that I wanted to say about Sarah.  So, eventually, I'll expand on the story and see where her future leads.
.
I would love for you to visit the website, read my story and vote for it.
http://www.familyfiction.com/short-stories/create-romance-2012/sarah-smiled/
.
Of course, I'm partial to my story, but there are dozens of great stories that have been submitted.  If you like inspirational romance, you'll like these stories.
.
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very nice! I think it must be very difficult for a writer to convey the essence of a character in a short story, but you did it very well. I'd like to read more! :)

Sunflower Sue said...

Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us. Keep up the great work!