Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wine Tasting?

These days you can have just about anything, including the kitchen sink, delivered right to your front door. You can even have champagne delivered depending on the laws in your state. I love the idea of hosting a champagne brunch. It is a perfect time to gather together a group of friends and enjoy some great food.
.
Have you ever thought about the history of wine? It always fascinates me to discover why certain vintages taste so much better than others. Years ago I went to a wine tasting at a vineyard while on vacation. Even to my unrefined taste buds, I was able to tell the differences between the wines offered. Wine tastings are a wonderful way to experience the different flavors out there. Why not consider hosting one in your home? With a little research on foodie websites, you can find out how to pair the perfect wine with whatever you are serving. Happy hosting!

No comments: