Sunday, August 7, 2011

Big, Long Vacation

Content by Sol Rosales

It’s been really nice this year looking forward to such a big vacation so long and I can’t believe we’re getting close and about to leave in a few weeks! My husband and I are going to Hawaii for the very first time and I couldn’t be more pumped. We’ve got a really full itinerary full of everything from hiking volcanoes to eating at some pretty amazing restaurants and I’m going to have to figure out how in the world to pack for all the things we’ve got on the docket! I went to Http://HOME-alarm-systems.com/the other day since we’re going to be gone for close to two weeks and I’ve still got to finish up some stuff before I leave for work. I can’t believe it’s closing in and I’m going to be in Hawaii just a couple of weeks from now. That sounds so exotic and far away and I guess all it takes to get there is a short little plane ride! I’m not going to forget to take lots of sunscreen, either!

No comments: