Saturday, August 14, 2010

And the winner is....

*****Update - August 23, 2010****The original contest winner never contacted me to claim the prize, so the new winner is:

A Bookish Mom said...
I am a public follower

Jennie A
abookishmom at yahoo dot com

August 11, 2010 2:36 PM


Please send me your contact information by August 25th so I can have MyBlogSpark send you the Sam's Club gift card. Congratulations!!!


*********************************************************************




Congratulations allisonsbj3! Please contact me by August 19, 2010 to claim your prize!

allisonsbj3 said...
Thanks for this great giveaway!
allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

August 11, 2010 9:04 PM


My thanks go out to Sam’s Club and General Mills for providing me with a Sam’s Club Plus Membership, a $25 gift card for myself, information, and this wonderful giveaway through MyBlogSpark.

Keep checking back for more great giveways!

No comments: