Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Showers

Do you ever think about how many baby showers you've attended?  I've been to dozens and I bet many of you have been to several.  I always end up giving the same kinds of gifts so I was searching online the other day for something different.  Who knew that there were scrubs for kids?  And, cute little scrubs for babies too!  What a perfect idea for someone in the medical field!  Well, actually, I think it would be perfect for just about anyone and I have not seen any at showers that I've attended recently.  If you get a chance, check out their site:  http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Men/

Thankfully, I've never planned a shower all by myself, but I've helped out plenty of times.  And, I have to admit that I love the finger foods.  A quick and simple appetizer is to make Ham Roll-ups.  You just take cooked ham slices, dry them off and spread with flavored cream cheese - the savory kind you use for bagels.  Then roll them up and slice into bite-size pieces.  You don't need a toothpick as the cheese will hold it together.  But, they are very pretty with some fancy toothpicks added. 

What's your favorite finger food?

No comments: