Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dining Out

It's no secret that I have clipped coupons for years. I'm one of those people you don't want to find yourself behind in the grocery checkout. But, I'll just smile at the money that I'm saving. Often times I will clip the ones for products I already use. They also come in handy when I want to try something new. Lately, I've been searching online for great deals.
.
I've noticed a new trend in our local coupons and wonder if the same is happening in your corner of the world. There seem to be an increasing number of Restaurant Coupons. I'm used to seeing fast food coupons once in a while, but these new coupons are for more upscale restaurants. It's kind of fun to read Restaurant Reviews and pair up the coupons with a night out. Every little bit helps in today's economy so here are a few tips for dining out.
.
Go for quality. If you're only able to dine out a couple of times a month, you want the meal to be special.
.
Check out Restaurants online and review their menus. Most have their full menus and prices listed. Some even have nutrition information.
.
Speaking of calories, consider splitting a meal with a friend. Not only will you save money, but hundreds of calories.
.
Don't want to spend money on a full meal? Think about ordering an appetizer or dessert only. Some of the appetizers include more than enough food for two people to share as a meal.
.
Research coupons online for extra savings.

.
We all get tired of cooking sometimes and need a night out. With a little planning, you can afford to splurge.

1 comment:

Sunflower Sue said...

I had no idea you could find coupons for the nicer restaurants on the internet. Thanks for the heads up. Next time you are in this neck of the woods we can try a new to us restaurant.

Thanks for the info.