Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Favorites

Whether you watch the game or the commercials, I'll bet you love the food on Super Bowl Sunday!  So, before everyone goes into hiding until the pre-season starts in August, here are some of my favorite Super Bowl Recipe links.  These bloggers know how to cook!

The Pioneer Woman - Marlboro Man Sandwich - The trick to this yummy sandwich is using cube steak so that it's already tender.  I left out the sherry when I made it and cut down on the butter.  The sandwich was still delicious!

Coleen's Recipes - EASY ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - The photo had me at the golden melted cheese!  Don't wait for the Super Bowl to try this one.  The whole recipe came together quickly and made for a great weeknight meal.

Judy's Kitchen - FAVORITE CHICKEN SALAD - This recipe includes apples and dried cranberries.  I love the idea of adding fruit to a chicken salad and the flavors are wonderful.  This recipe quickly became one of my favorites. 

Sunflower Sue - PIZZA - All I can say is YUM - that just about sums it up for Pizza - never met one I didn't like!  Sunflower Sue has been doing more painting than cooking lately.  Check her out at Crafts and Creations.

Simple Cookery (yep - that's me!) Beef Nachos - These are quick and easy.  And you can substitute leftover chicken.

Simple Cookery - Simple Boneless Buffalo Chicken Tenders - You can adapt this simple recipe to use regular wings instead of boneless.

Food for a Hungry Soul - Oatmeal Struesel Date Bars - I found this recipe when I was searching for a way to use leftover dates from Christmas baking.  It's wonderful!  I love the flavor dates give to cookies and desserts. 

Enjoy the game!

No comments: