Monday, February 6, 2012

Moved In!

Author: Joyce Mccall
When I first moved here it took me a while to get everything straightened out. I had to sign up for clear internet and talk to the security company about activating my alarm and I even had to work with the pest control company on the termites they found during the inspection. I really love this house though, and even though it was a lot of work I think in the end it will all be worth it. I'm really excited to be in the city closer to my family and I know my boyfriend appreciates that I took the job where he lives so we can find out how we are when we are not in a long distance. This next phase of my life is going to be really telling and I just can't wait to see how things turn out. I love my job and I love my family and I'm really excited to have everything of mine aligning like I knew it would at some point in my life.

No comments: