Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Buffalo & Bleu Chicken Salad

Summer means salads! I've been experimenting with different recipes for homemade salad dressings. This one is a bleu cheese dressing, but it tastes great without the cheese too. I'd say this recipe makes two good servings of the dressing. I added leftover Simple Boneless Buffalo Chicken Tenders to romaine lettuce for a great dinner.

Bleu Cheese Dressing
.
2 tablespoons Kraft Miracle Whip Dressing
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
2 tablespoons aged bleu cheese
1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
salt/pepper to taste
.
Whisk all ingredients together until smooth. Serve over romaine lettuce and top with chicken tenders.

1 comment:

Sunflower Sue said...

I am not a fan of Bleu Cheese, so I am going to try this without the cheese. It sounds soooo good!