Friday, September 30, 2011

Redecorating the Living Room

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

We are doing some decorating in our home. I have decided to change the color of the living room from a light yellow to an egg shell tone. We have a vaulted ceiling and I am going to go with the current trend of doing an ombre ceiling. I have seen several designs similar to what we are doing in “Architectural Digest” and “Town and Country”. I have decided to keep the same sofa, but change lamp shades and cover a couple of chairs. I chose a great fabric that is also ombre in jewel tones. I have been moving things around all week to get ready for the painters. I took down all of the pictures on the walls, removed the outlet covers, and removed the light switch covers. I did not move the ADT equipment . The painters are going to be able to paint around the keypad. I have been waiting a long time to be able to redecorate. I hope that everything is going to turn out exactly how I have imagined it.

No comments: