Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Comment About Comments

Good Morning everyone! Our 'dusting' of snow turned into a few inches overnight. Anyone ready for Spring??? I wanted to let you know that I have turned on my moderation button for comments and why I've done this. Over the past week, I've received a lot of comments in a foreign language. Also, I've received a few that are just yucky ads. Hopefully this will deter the spammers. I get so excited whenever I receive a comment and it is so disappointing to read it only to find it's spam. I don't want to sensor comments as I value honest opinions. I just don't want spam unless it's in a can! Hope you understand and have a great day!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm a great fan of quick and easy meals like this one, and I think cooks should not apologize for using convenience foods and doctoring them up. I think this sounds GOOD!!