Friday, January 8, 2010

Skipping Breakfast?


I'm as guilty as anyone of skipping breakfast. I'll end up feeling famished an hour later and grabbing something, well, something not so good for me. So, I was pretty excited when General Mills provided me with free cereal, product information and a gift pack through MyBlogSpark.

The timing was perfect since I had baked all those yummy treats in December and was hoping to start the new year off on the right track! Did you know that General Mills has been reducing sugar in their cereals - especially those advertised to kids under 12? For more information, visit General Mills: Cereal Health and Wellness. Their site has some great information on the benefits of cereal. As for me, I also like to have cereal as snack before bedtime and I don't feel one bit guilty about it! What's your favorite time of day to eat cereal?

1 comment:

Katy ~ said...

when I was single, I used to eat a lot of cereal for dinner, grins. Now only once in a while at night when Ole Sweetie-Pi wants something like steak, which I rarely eat. Otherwise, it's a frequent breakfast visitor.