Saturday, February 7, 2009

Got Leftovers?




Remember the roast beef from my last post? Here's a simple use for some of the leftovers - Roast Beef Burritos. You can add as many of your own favorite ingredients as you want in the burrito. I kept my ingredients simple for a quick supper.
.
Roast Beef Burritos
.
2 whole wheat flour tortillas
4 slices roast beef, shredded
1/2 cup shredded Colby & cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chunky salsa, medium
.
This recipe makes 2 burritos. Warm tortillas in microwave for approximately 10 seconds. Place 1/2 roast beef, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa in one burrito & roll it up. Repeat with second tortilla and remaining ingredients. Microwave about 1-2 minutes until completely heated and cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and green onions or cheese sauce, if desired.








1 comment:

Judy said...

Great idea for leftover beef. I have all the ingredients in my fridge right now. Thanks for visiting my site. I'd love to exchange links with you. I'll add you to my blog list if you'll add me to yours. And I'll also follow your blog if you follow mine.